WA18 series is MEMS technology based piezoresistive silicon sensor. It uses ceramic housing without isolation diaphram and silicon oil. WA18 is different with tranditonal diffused silicon diaphram-free sensors: pressure media touches directly with the back of pressure chip (the side without circuit), ensuring durability and long-term stability of the sensor. It is a kind of low cost and high performance OEM pressure measuring sensor designed for clear and non-corrosive gas and liquid.
Every sensor was strictly temperature compensated for both zero and span before shipment to ensure measurement accuracy in complex environment.
u Automation control
u Pressure instruments
u Level measurement
u Pressure transmitters
u For measuring non-corrosive gas and liquid
u Simple structure in low cost
u Suitable for small and medium pressure (0-40Kpa…2.5Mpa)
u Compensation temperature 0-70℃
u Typical output: 0-100mV
u Ventilating Gauge pressure (G)
Technical Parameters Excitation voltage 10VDC, preheat for 10 minutes under 25℃
Span Temp. error(%FS)4
Long term Stability
Zero (±%FS annual)
Span (±%FS annual)
2X Rated pressure or 3.5Mpa (take the smaller)
1.5X Rated pressure or 4Mpa (take the smaller)
Clear gas and clear non-corrosive liquid compatible with ceramic, silicon, glass, Silica( measuring range smaller than1Mpa)/ epoxy resin adhesive (measuring range higher than 1Mpa)
1. Least square method fits straight line.
2. Pressures to senor circulate from min. to max. span (positive stroke) and max. span to min. (negative stroke) under working pressure range, testing output discrepancy between positive and negative strokes within working pressure range.
3. Same as the second testing method, sensors are circularly tested under positive and negative stroke pressure for three times;
4. Comparing the outputs within compensation temperature range with that in 25°C
5. Checking discrepancy in temperature circulation of -40 to +125℃ under zero output
6. Increase load resistance to reduce measurement errors;
7. Between case and sensing element.