SPS Sanitary- electronic pressure switch, transmitter and display in one device.
SPS-Sanitary Intelligent Electronic Pressure Switch is developed from general SPS pressure switch, but with flat diaphram so is widely applied in conditions having high sanitary requirements like food and pharmaceuticals industry.
SPS-Sanitary pressure switch is designed for pressure monitoring and measurement in liquid and gaseous media. The SPS is suited for general industrial applications such as in mechanical manufacturing, in machine tool systems, in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, for pressure monitoring and control and for pumps and compressors. It is pressure switch, transmitter and display in one device. In its standard configuration it has optional two switching outputs (PNP or NPN), an analog output signal (0...20mA| 4…20 mA or 0...5V| 0…10 V) as well as with RS485 Link.
The pressure switch SPS takes the high integrated ARM industrial-grade MCU as the core. And by combining high-precision AD switch, high stabile pressure sensor and carefully adjustment, the SPS ensures fast-speed and precise pressure measurement and switch movement. The setup using the three big back-lighted buttons and the display on machine make it very easy for on-site parameters setting.
There is a large number of measurement ranges available from a smallest measurement range of -0.1…0.1MPa to 60MPa. In addition, the SPS offers absolute gage and negative ranges. The zero point can be adjusted by bottons. The SPS has a circularly welded stainless steel membrane without internal sealing elements, thus it is well suited for a large variety even of corrosive media. And there are various optional processing connectors.
Supporting standard MODBUS, the SPS makes it possible to remote data collection and parameters setting, helping customers free from buying extra communication adapters. For electrical connection the PBS has an M12x1 connector.
The SPS is compactly designed, housing with electrical connection against processing connection rotatable 330°, display against housing turnable 180°, making it very easy for on-site installation and monitoring.
1. Food and pharmaceuticals industry
2. Mechanical manufacturing,
3. Machine tool systems,
4. Hydraulic and pneumatic systems,
5. Pressure monitoring and control
6. Pumps and compressors
1. Liquid and oil media level measurement
2. PNP switching, voltage and current outputs
3. Switching points settable
4. Switching can be set normally open / normally closed
5. Supporting Switching delay
6. Various analog output ways available
7. Displaying pressure peak value and environment temperature
8. Analog output span settable
9. High light switch indicating
10. OLED self-luminous display
11. Display turnable 180°
12. Housing with electrical connection against process connection rotatable 330°
13. Industrial touch button
14. Various display pressure units
15. Media density settable
16. Parameters setting up for Password protection
17. Optional Chinese and English menu
18. Support MODBUS communication